Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator – Ready Pack
- 1 x Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator with 8-Year Warranty
- 1 x Pre-Installed Battery (4 Years or 200 Shocks) with 4-Year Warranty
- 2 x Pre-Installed Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- 1 x Standard Carry Case
- 1 x Owners Manual, Maintenance Booklet, and Quick Reference Guide
Manufacturer backordered due to global supply issues. No confirmed ETA. Orders will ship when stock arrives.
You may also like…
- Simple to Operate - Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, the HeartStart OnSite Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is known to be the easiest AED to set up and use and the most reliable defibrillator available. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
- Guided Audio Instructions - Provides on-demand audio coaching in a calm, clear voice. Instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- Visual Queues - Graphics-based visuals are designed to instantly communicate instructions with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the device’s language can easily follow instructions.
- Quick Shock Feature - Delivers a shock in about 8 seconds after the end of CPR interval making it one of the fastest AEDs at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Integrated SMART Pads - The pads are "smart" because they can sense things such as when they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the unit be aware of the point at which the user is in the response process.
- SMART Biphasic Therapy - This waveform formulation uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
- Built-In Self Tests & Always Ready for Use - The device automatically runs daily self tests to check the internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity. Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the Onsite AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
- Lightweight & Portable - Weighing only 3.3 lbs.
Philips OnSite AED Demonstration Video Philips OnSite Pads and Battery Maintenance
Manufacturer Product Code: M5066A-R01