First Aid Canada is committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you are not pleased with your order, you may return it to us for a refund, exchange, or replacement when you notify us within 15 days of delivery.
- Refunds for returned shipped items through FirstAidCanada.com will include shipping and handling fees if the product received is damaged and needs to be replaced. If you would like to receive a refund for any other reason, you will be responsible for paying your own return shipping costs as well as a restocking fee of up to 15%. Shipping costs will also be non-refundable.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for returns. To obtain an RMA number and learn about our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com. Please clearly write your RMA number on the shipping label of returned items.
- Before processing a refund, items must undergo an inspection in order to ensure they meet our refund policy requirements. Once inspected and processed, you will be notified via email with the outcome.
- For a refund of the purchase price, items must be unopened, in new condition, and returned in original shipping containers. We cannot accept returns on products that are opened or used.
- Products with defects caused by misuse, accidents, negligence, or not reading and adhering to operating instructions are not covered under this policy.
- NOTE: AED units, special order items and items considered dangerous goods cannot be returned.
Exchanging Defective or Damaged Products
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely prior to opening the packaging. If you need to exchange any defective or damaged product for the same product, please send us an email with an image of the defective or damaged product and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If requested to send the item back, First Aid Canada will provide customers with a return label. The label will ensure that the customer will not be liable for any shipping charges. We will gladly refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part or we have determined that the product is defective.
How to Check If Your Refund Has Been Made
Refunds may take some time before being posted on your bank statement. If you have not yet received a refund, please first check your bank account again and then contact your credit card company. If you have done all of the above steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.