Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator – Ready Pack
- 1 x Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator (861304) with 8-Year Warranty
- 1 x Pre-Installed Battery (4 Years or 200 Shocks) (M5070A) with 4-Year Warranty
- 2 x SMART Pads II Cartridge (989803139261) (1 Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Standard Carry Case
- 1 x Owners Manual, Maintenance Booklet and Quick Reference Guide
Manufacturer backordered due to global supply issues. No confirmed ETA. Orders will ship when stock arrives.
You may also like…
For those who get there first, the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be easy to use, rugged and reliable. On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with athletes, or on the job in industrial workplaces, the FRx AED is built to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) in environments and conditions too demanding for many other defibrillators.
- Rugged Design - Built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: withstanding jetting water, crushing loads of up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
- On-Demand CPR Coaching - Provides on-demand audio coaching in a calm, clear voice. Instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- Infant/Child Key - The infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx AED into a pediatric defibrillator by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children without the need to change the SMART pads.
- Quick Shock Feature - Delivers a shock in about 8 seconds after the end of CPR interval making it one of the fastest AEDs at delivering a shock after CPR.
- SMART Biphasic Therapy - This waveform formulation uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
- Built-In Self Tests & Always Ready for Use - The HeartStart FRx AED automatically runs 80 daily self tests to check the internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, SMART pads, and battery capacity. Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the FRx AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
- Light Weight - At just 3.5 pounds, the HeartStart FRx size and weight make it easily transportable and perfect for police officers, firefighters, and trained public servants.
- Ready to Rescue, Out of Box - The FRx AED comes virtually ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carry case and the battery and pads are pre-installed in the device ensuring peace of mind that it is deployed correctly.
- Wireless Data Transfer - The FRx provides a mobile, wireless solution for data management using the Palm® handheld platform. It features an infrared data port for easy transmission of information without cables or hardwire compatibility issues.
Philips HeartStart FRx Demonstration Video:
Manufacturer Product Code: 861304