HeartSine Samaritan 500P AED
- 1 x HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Semi-Automatic AED w/CPR Advisor (8-year warranty)
- 1 x Pad-Pak (adult electrodes and battery) 4-Year Shelf Life
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- AED Tracking – Receive automated updates regarding all of your AED’s and accessories.
- Portable and lightweight
- Durable: IP56 – one of the highest ratings against dust and moisture
- Pads and battery expire together every 4 years (If used in a cardiac emergency, replaced at NO cost.)
- Integrated CPR Advisor
More than a simple AED, the Stryker HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P (SAM 500P) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with integrated CPR Advisor meets the needs of two key links in the chain of survival. Not only can the SAM 500P deliver a lifesaving shock, but it also provides real-time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the force and rate of CPR compressions during an SCA resuscitation — effectively assisting the rescuer to perform CPR.
Real-time CPR Feedback
• Integrated real-time CPR Feedback
Proprietary CPR Advisor provided with the SAM 500P provides real-time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the force and rate of CPR compressions during an SCA resuscitation, without using an accelerometer.
Verbal prompts include: Push faster, Push slower, Push harder and Good compressions.
• Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides
Designed for ease of use, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P uses easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts to guide the rescuer through the entire CPR process, providing specific feedback on the force and rate of compressions.
Ready to Shock
• Highest level of protection against dust and water
Offers unmatched ruggedness with its high IP56 rating.
• Clinically Validated Technology
Proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts (150J - 150J - 200J) for differences in patient impedance.
• Portable and lightweight
Most portable AED offered by a leading manufacturer with its lightweight (2.4 lbs/1.1 kg) and compact footprint.
Simple to Own
• Two parts, one expiration date
The innovative Pad-Pak,™ an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
• Low Cost of Ownership
A shelf life of four years means that the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
• 8-Year Warranty
AED is backed by an 8-year limited warranty.
HeartSine's Advanced CPR Advisor™ Technology - English
HeartSine Samaritan 500P AED Set Up and Use Video - English