HeartSine Samaritan 360P AED
- 1 x HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully-Automatic AED (8-year warranty)
- 1 x Pad-Pak (adult electrodes and battery) 4-Year Shelf Life
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- AED Tracking – Receive automated updates regarding all of your AED’s and accessories.
- Portable and lightweight
- Durable: IP56 – one of the highest ratings against dust and moisture
- Pads and battery expire together every 4 years (If used in a cardiac emergency, replaced at NO cost.)
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
Available on backorder
You may also like…
The fully-automatic Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) offers a high level of environmental protection, in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
Ready to Shock
• Unique Pediatric-Pak
Ensures the appropriate energy level is delivered for children, between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 25 kg (55 lb).
• High level of protection against dust and water
Offers IP56 rating, one of the highest ratings in the industry.
• Clinically Validated Technology
Proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts (150J - 150J - 200J) for differences in patient impedance.
• Highly Portable
With the lightest weight (2.4 lbs) and most compact footprint among leading AEDs, it is easily transportable and can fit into constrained spaces.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
• User Friendly
Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR.
• One- or two-button operation
With just an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button, offers a simple, straightforward operation.
• Automatic shock delivery / Motion detection
Fully automatic SAM 360P detects motion, such as performing CPR or moving the patient, to reduce the likelihood that the user is touching the patient prior to shock delivery.
• Always Ready
After the weekly self-test, the Status Indicator flashes to show that the system has passed the self-test and is ready for use.
Simple to Own
• Two parts, one expiration date
The innovative Pad-Pak, an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
• Low Cost of Ownership
A shelf life of four years means that the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
• 8-Year Warranty
AED is backed by an 8-year limited warranty.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P AED Demonstration Video - English
HeartSine samaritan AED Setup and Maintenance Video - English
• Data Sheet - HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P & 360P AEDs
• HeartSine AED FREE Pad-Pak Program