ZOLL AED 3 BLS Semi-Automatic
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 BLS Semi-Automatic AED Unit
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Battery (5-Year Shelf Life)
- 1 x CPR Uni-padz™ (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes (5-Year Shelf Life)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide, Operator’s Manual & Rescue & Rescue Reference Poster
- 6-Year Standard Warranty (+2 Years with Registration)
*CARRY CASE NOT INCLUDED
Out of stock
Even Better Support for Professional Rescuers
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ BLS Semi-Automated External Defibrillator offers features unlike no other AED on the market. Built and improved upon its predecessor, the AED Plus®, the ZOLL AED 3 was built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers. This semi-automatic AED unit comes with a range of features geared toward first responders and professional rescuers.
- High-resolution full-colour graphic ECG display and a CPR dashboard provides users with real-time visual ECG and visual/audible CPR rate, depth and compression feedback (Real CPR Help®).
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered.
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- Ability to upload clinical event files over WiFi to RescueNet® CaseReview™ (a ZOLL Online product) for viewing, parsing and pulling reporting metrics in addition to generating and distributing CPR quality report cards.
- You can reconfigure it, upgrade the software to the latest Guidelines and unload event data files easily using the interactive touchscreen and onboard USB port.
- Network clock synchronization occurs whenever the ZOLL AED 3 BLS communicates with ZOLL Online via WiFi.
- You can clone reconfiguration from one AED 3 BLS to all others in your fleet with a USB memory stick.
- Orient it the way you nee it in a rescue: lay it flat like most AEDs, or stand it upright for the same easy viewing available in most professional defibrillators.
- Use it in two successive rescues and retain both event data files for later download.
- Rely on its ruggedness. The ZOLL AED 3 BLS passes the one-meter drop test and has an IP55 rating for dust and water ingress.
- Rugged carry case (sold separately) helps protect the unit when it's on the move. Holds the unit and a back-up set of CPR Uni-padz.
Easy to Use
- Improved Real CPR Help® with colour-coded real-time bar gauge and CPR cycle time countdown ensures rescuers are performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- 8 seconds from CPR to shock
- Universal CPR Uni-Padz™ for both adult and paediatric rescues; seamlessly switch from an adult to a paediatric rescue by pushing the child button on the front of the AED - no pads need to be changed
- Dual orientation - stand it up or lay it flat
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know upon arrival
Easy to Own
- Low cost of ownership
- CPR Uni-Padz™ have a shelf life of five years - the first and only
- Battery pack comes with a 5-year shelf life
Easy to Maintain
- Program Management Onboard™ reports every self-test result to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL's PlusTrac™ AED program management system making maintenance costs virtually non-existent. The software sends email alerts immediately if any issues are detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by date.
ZOLL AED 3 BLS Demonstration Video (English Version)
- ZOLL AED 3 BLS Brochure (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 BLS Spec Sheet (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 Operator's Manual (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 Operator's Manual (French)
- ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide (French)
- ZOLL AED 3 Administrator's Guide (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 Administrator's Guide (French)
- ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide: Semi-Automatic (English)
- ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide: Semi-Automatic (French)
Manufacturer Product Code: 8503-001103-06