British Columbia Personal Kit
- Meets the minimum standards for the British Columbia Occupational Health and Safety Personal First Aid kit.
- Kit contents are neatly organized and clearly labelled for quick identification and easy access.
- Complete with standard bilingual “First Aid Kit” image
- Additional supplies may be required according to the workplace hazard rating (Digital Hazard Determination Tool) , travel time to a hospital and number of workers per shift.
- For the most current regulations, refer to Workers Compensation Act, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 296/97, Part 3
$8.59 – $9.69
You may also like…
Some products may not be exactly as shown. When substitution is required - a product of equal or greater value will be used.
|6||EA||Benzalkonium Chloride (BzK) Antiseptic Towelettes|
|1||EA||Compress Bandage w/Crepe Tail - 11.4 x 15.2 cm|
|1||EA||Infectious Waste Bags - 15.2 x 22.9 cm|
|3||EA||Plastic Bandages - 1.9 x 7.6 cm|
|3||EA||Plastic Bandages - 2.5 x 7.6 cm|
GTIN: 623138500008 | 623138500039
Manufacturer Product Code: 50000B | 50003B