Trauma/Crisis Kit – Standard
- Features a comprehensive assortment of first aid and emergency rescue supplies for quick response to minor and major medical emergencies
- Includes additional items to deal with serious injuries, emergency childbirth, broken limbs and severe burns.
- Designed to treat wounds in an efficient way while minimizing the transmission of communicable illnesses and diseases
- Suitable for emergency rescue personnel, police, fire fighters, first aiders, nurses and ski patrol personnel
- Advantageous for transportation and on-the-scene emergency care
- NOTE: During the winter, this item may require heated transit service. Please see our shipping policy for more details.
$244.99 – $443.99
You may also like…
- Trauma bag – constructed of lightweight 420-denier, PVC coated nylon with a waterproof backing; features (exterior) four large zippered compartments with heavy-duty two-way zippers, sturdy reinforced carrying handles with fast-stick connector, detachable adjustable shoulder straps, single reflective strip for visibility and safety, and clear plastic pouch for identification tag; features (interior) multiple easy access pouches, pockets, elasticized loops and a large zippered pocket for storage of supplies and instruments
- Cordura® Trauma bag - constructed of heavy-duty 1000-denier, urethane-coated durable water-repellent nylon; features (exterior) sturdy reinforced carrying handles with fast-stick connector, detachable adjustable shoulder straps, double reflective strips for visibility and safety, heavy-duty metal buckles and two-way zippers; features (interior and side pockets) multiple easy-access pouches, pockets and elasticized loops for storage of supplies and instruments, impact absorbing foam liners, replaceable bottoms
Some products may not be exactly as shown. When substitution is required, a product of equal or greater value will be used.
GTIN: 623138013775 | 623138013263 | 623138013577
Manufacturer Product Code: 01377 | 01326 | 01357