V-VAC Manual Suction Unit Starter Kit
- V-VAC Manual Suction Unit is a portable emergency unit designed for suctioning fluids and vomit from a patient’s airway.
- Once squeezed, the units provides a powerful suction range between 170-380 mmHg and 70 LPM
- Intake valve is designed to minimize the risk of clogging problems, back-flow of suctioned matter, tube occlusion (blockage) and soft tissue injury.
- Small and lightweight (0.66 lbs/0.3 kgs); offers one-handed operation
- Replacement cartridges available (SKU# 17372)
- Each kit contains:
- 1 handle
- 2 cartridges
- 1 catheter adapter
- 1 double male connector
You may also like…
CE marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
- Vacuum range: 170 - 380 mmHg (23-51 kPa)
- Peak Flow rate: 70 liters/minute
- Cartridge Capacity: 425 ml canister
- Weight: 0.292 kg (0.644 lbs)
- Size: 34.3 x 6.4 x 12.2 cm (13.5" x 2.5" x 4.8")
- Does not contain latex
- Reusable handle
- Thoroughly clean handle after each use by scrubbing in warm soapy water
- Rinse and dry
- Single use Disposable cartridge (canister)
- All parts except the handle is designed for single use only