Telfa Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Dressings – 7.6 x 10.2 cm (50/Box)
- Contain PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Highly effective against most organisms.
- Limits cross-contamination from patient to patient, patient to clinician, and patient to the environment.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Reduce bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Helps minimize infection exposure from strike-through.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms including MRSA and VRE.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
Out of stock
You may also like…