SSCOR Quickdraw Battery Powered Suction Pump
- SSCOR QUICKDRAW Alkaline Battery Powered Portable Suction Unit.
- Provides suction as efficient as a large aspirator and weighs only 2.6 pounds, small enough to carry in your “first in kit” and taken to the patient’s side where it is needed.
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 – 100mmhg
- First medical aspirator to be powered by alkaline batteries.
- Disposable alkaline battery pack will power the Quickdraw for 3 continuous hours before needing to be replaced
- Also, ten AAA batteries in the unique alkaline battery holder will power the unit for 60 – 100 minutes.
- Can function as an extremely efficient handheld suction or as a small, yet powerful and effective traditional suction pump
- Unlike manual suction devices that are dependent on strength and endurance to deliver effective suction, the handheld Quickdraw device is equally efficient no matter who the operator is, or how large or strong the hand is that is operating it.
- LED on the side of the Quickdraw monitors the battery voltage of the alkaline battery pack and lights to alert the user the voltage in the battery pack is becoming low and should be replaced.
- Includes a 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- CE Marked.
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids.
- Standard Items Included with Product: Alkaline Battery Pack, one ‘AAA’ battery holder, canister with 1m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip and Quickstart Guide.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27cm x 11cm x 11cm (10.5” x 4.5” x 4.35”)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)