Touchless Automatic Hand Sanitizer Gel Dispenser – 350 mL
- Professional touch-free hand sanitizer gel dispenser.
- Equipped with an infrared sensor with 1-3 cm sensing distance.
- Designed for use with any hand sanitizer gels (not suitable for water or foam).
- Complete with two settings: small squirt and large squirt.
- Suitable for the homes, offices, schools, restaurants and more.
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 19.3 cm (2.75″ x 2.75″ x 7.6″)
- Capacity: 350 mL (12 oz)
- SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Only 2 left in stock
- Remove the bottle, extension tube and dispenser from packaging.
- Insert 4 x AAA batteries into the back of the dispenser.
- Attached the extension tube to the nozzle on the bottom of the dispenser.
- Pour hand sanitizer gel into bottle (do not overfill).
- Attached the dispenser to bottle by twisting it on in a clockwise motion.
- Turning the Dispenser On: Press and hold the power button on the top of the dispenser for 2 seconds (light on power button will turn on for 2 seconds).
NOTE: THE AIR IN THE TUBE WILL NEED TO BE EMPTIED BEFORE THE DEVICE CAN BE USED. Do this by activating the device (placing your hand under the sensor) 5-10 times until the liquid begins to come out of the nozzle.
- Changing the Dispensing Volume Setting: Default setting is 'small squirt'. To change to 'large squirt', press the power button (light on power button will flash twice). To change back to 'small squirt', press the power button again (light on power will flash once).
- Turning the Dispenser Off: Press and hold the power button on the top of the dispenser for 2 seconds (light on power button will flash three times).