Frontline Hand Sanitizer Liquid – Pump – 70% -1 L (12/Case)
- Health Canada authorized hand sanitizer liquid (not gel)
- Fast and easy method for sanitizing and protecting hands without the need for water, soap or rinsing
- Kills up to 99.9% of common disease-causing germs and bacteria within seconds
- Dries quickly without leaving a film or residue
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% ethyl alcohol
- Each case contains 12 x 1 L bottles
- Made in Canada
- A portion of all sanitizer will be donated to our tireless front line workers
- ALL ORDERS CONTAINING THIS ONE ITEM WILL SHIP IN 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS
- FINAL SALE – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL ORDERS
- NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS REGARDING PRICE GOUGING – SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW
You may also like…
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS:
In light of growing global concern surrounding COVID-19, the high demand for hand sanitizer combined with a shortage of raw materials has resulted in manufacturers increasing their prices. To maintain fulfillment and meet our valued customer demands, First Aid Canada has decided to accept the increased cost.
Please note that our prices reflect not only the inflated cost of purchasing these products but the cost of keeping our essential company running with the assistance of our hard-working employees.
It is our promise never to take advantage of high demand during a global crisis or participate in price gouging. We are merely trying to ensure that we, as a company, can continue to operate efficiently while fulfilling customer needs.
If you have any questions about our products or how we conduct business, please do not hesitate to contact us.