HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED
USE COUPON CODE HeartSine379 FOR $379 OFF!
- 1 x HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic AED (8-year warranty)
- 1 x Pad-Pak (adult electrodes and battery) 4-Year Shelf Life
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- AED Tracking – Receive automated updates regarding all of your AED’s and accessories.
- Portable and lightweight
- Durable: IP56 – one of the highest ratings against dust and moisture
- Pads and battery expire together every 4 years (If used in a cardiac emergency, replaced at NO cost.)
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
The semi-automatic Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P (SAM 350P) semi-automatic offers a high level of environmental protection, in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
Ready to Shock
• Unique Pediatric-Pak
Ensures the appropriate energy level is delivered for children, between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 25 kg (55 lb).
• High level of protection against dust and water
Offers IP56 rating, one of the highest ratings in the industry.
• Clinically Validated Technology
Proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts (150J - 150J - 200J) for differences in patient impedance.
• Highly Portable
With the lightest weight (2.4 lbs) and most compact footprint among leading AEDs, it is easily transportable and can fit into constrained spaces.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
• User Friendly
Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR.
• One- or two-button operation
With just an ON/OFF button and a SHOCK button, offers a simple, straightforward operation.
• Always Ready
After the weekly self-test, the Status Indicator flashes to show that the system has passed the self-test and is ready for use.
Simple to Own
• Two parts, one expiration date
The innovative Pad-Pak, an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
• Low Cost of Ownership
A shelf life of four years means that the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
• 8-Year Warranty
AED is backed by an 8-year limited warranty.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED Demonstration Video - English
HeartSine samaritan AED Setup and Maintenance Video - English