British Columbia Level 2 Kit
- Meets the minimum standards for the British Columbia Occupational Health and Safety Level 2 First Aid kit.
- Kit contents are neatly organized and clearly labelled for quick identification and easy access.
- Complete standard bilingual “First Aid Kit” image
- Item required for Level 2 but not included: 1 Blanket
- Additional supplies may be required according to the workplace hazard rating (WorkSafeBC Digital Hazard Determination Tool), travel time to a hospital and number of workers per shift.
- For the most current regulations, refer to the Workers Compensation Act, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 296/97, Part 3
$140.95 – $197.95
You may also like…
Some products may not be exactly as shown. When substitution is required - a product of equal or greater value will be used.
|4||EA||Abdominal/Combine Pad - 20.3 x 25.4 cm|
|1||EA||Accident/Illness Record Book - Small|
|24||EA||Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Towelettes|
|4||EA||Compress Bandage w/Elastic Tail - 11.4 x 15.2 cm|
|2||RL||Conforming Stretch Bandage - 7.6 cm x 1.8 m|
|1||EA||CPR Face Mask w/One-Way Valve - In Plastic Case|
|2||RL||Crepe Bandage - 7.6 cm x 2.5 m|
|1||SET||Fracture Straps - 15.2 x 48.3 cm (2/Pack)|
|20||EA||Gauze Pads - 10.2 x 10.2 cm|
|1||EA||Infectious Waste Bags - 15.2 x 22.9 cm|
|6||PKG||Nitrile - Medical Examination Gloves - Powder-Free - Large|
|10||EA||Plastic Bandages - Junior - 1 x 3.8 cm|
|20||EA||Plastic Bandages - 1.9 x 7.6 cm|
|5||EA||Plastic Bandages - Circles - 2.2 cm|
|15||EA||Plastic Bandages - 2.5 x 7.6 cm|
|1||EA||Universal Paramedic Scissors - 15.9 cm|
|1||EA||SOF Tactical Tourniquet - 3.8 cm Width - Orange|
|1||EA||Splinter Forceps - Fine Point - 11.4 cm|
|2||RL||Cotton Cloth Tape - 5.1 cm x 4.6 m|
|4||EA||Triangular Bandage - Compressed - 101.6 x 101.6 x 142.2 cm|
GTIN: 623138500329 | 623138500305 | 623138500343 | 623138500367
Manufacturer Product Code: 50032 | 50030 | 50033 | 50031B | 50034B | 50036